2020 general Election Information
THE CHOICE IS YOURS! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO VOTE:
- Mail-In Voting - Any registered voter may request a ballot be to mailed to them. The ballot can be mailed back to my office, postmarked no later than November 3, 2020 (a returned postage paid envelope will be included) or drop it off in our secure ballot drop box, no later than November 3, 6:00 pm. The ballot drop box is located inside the Courthouse 2nd floor, outside the County Clerk’s Office, and under video surveillance. You can request a ballot by:
- Online: Govoteky.com or
- Phone: (270)826-3906
- The last day to request a ballot by mail is October 9, 2020.
- Early In-Person Voting - 2 Early Voting polling locations will be open to provide in-person early voting, October 13- November 2. Locations are: Henderson County Courthouse 8:00 am-4:30 pm Monday - Friday and Chase Fulcher Archery Center 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday and 9:00 am- 1:00 pm on Saturday.
- Election Day, Election day voting will be available at 5 Voting Center polling locations from 6:00 am - 6:00 pm. Registered voters may go to any location to vote.
- Chase Fulcher Archery Training Center, 377 Garden Mile Rd., Henderson
- John F. Kennedy Community Center, 515 S. Alvasia St., Henderson
- Spottsville Elementary School, 9190 US Hwy 60 E., Spottsville
- AB Chandler Elementary School, 11215 US Hwy 60 W., Corydon
- Niagara Elementary School, 13043 Hwy 136 E., Henderson
VEHICLE REGISTRATION RENEWALS:
OPTION 1: Office Renewals. Our office reopened to the public on July 1, 2020. CDC guidelines are in place. We ask that you wear a mask when entering & limit the number of people in your party.
OPTION 2: Online renewal at www.drive.ky.gov. You will need a credit card to process payment.
OPTION 3: Mail in renewal to: Henderson County Clerk, PO BOX 374 , Henderson, KY 42419 *You will need to include a current insurance card, along with a $2.00 mailing fee.
ACCESSING REAL ESTATE RECORDS ONLINE:
Visit titlesearcher.com to subscribe to our online records. Call or email if you need copies of documents. Copy fee of .50 per page applies, along with a credit card convenience fee.
PAYING & SEARCHING FOR DELINQUENT REAL ESTATE TAXES:
SEARCHING: Delinquent taxes may be searched by clicking on the following link... http://taxmaster.hendersonky.us/tax_ky_web_2005/login.aspx or by visiting www.hendersonky.us (go to your government, county clerk, delinquent taxes, online tax records, taxmaster.net)
PAYMENT: You may visit us in person or call our office to pay delinquent taxes @ 270-826-3906 using a credit card. (convenience fee applies)
You can register to vote or update your current registration by visiting www.govoteky.com.
If you would like information on obtaining an absentee ballot, please call our office at
Welcome to the online office for the Henderson County Clerk. We are dedicated to providing you excellent customer service and information that you need. Our hope is that your visit, whether online or in person, is a great experience. Thank you for visiting!
Staff & Services
The Henderson County Clerks Office has eighteen full-time employees.
Our services include:
- Delinquent taxes
- Marriage licenses
- Legal document recording
- Vehicle registration, transfers, and handicap placards
- Voter registration and elections
HENDERSON COUNTY NEEDS YOU!!! APPLY TO BECOME AN ELECTION WORKER BELOW:
Some things to know:
*You must be a Henderson registered voter.
*It is a paid position.
*It requires working from 5:15 am - 6:30 pm.
*You must attend at least one 2 1/2 hour election training.