Land Use (Variance, Conditional Use or Zoning)

Land Use Restrictions Such As Variance, Conditional Use Permits, or Conditional Zoning

"Filed by planning commission to show land use restrictions, including variances, conditional use permits and conditional zoning permits, plats and development plans, per KRS 100.3681.

Filed in counties containing a planning commission.

The document must be in the format stated in KRS 100.3683. See statute section for example of form.

The County Clerk must maintain a record of the name and address of the agency having custody of the official zoning map for each planning unit within the county."